PVS November Open Meet
November 9-11, 2007
Takoma, Cub Run and Mount Vernon
Hosted by Potomac Marlins, FISH and Occoquan Swimming
Several teams have been moved to achieve better balance.
Moved from Cub Run to Mt Vernon:
Moved from Takoma #1 to Takoma #2: BTSC, HOYA, MSSC, YORK
Moved from Takoma #2 to Takoma #1: JCCW,
Moved from Mt Vernon to Takoma #1: ERSC
Moved from Takoma #1 to Cub Run: VSTP
Psych Sheets and Timelines
- The psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to publication of the program.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators were asked to complete their review by 3PM Monday November 5th.
- Inquiries should be directed to the appropriate Meet Director, Bill Marlin at firstname.lastname@example.org (Takoma #1 and #2), Mike Kraeuter at email@example.com (Cub Run) or Barbara DiMattina at BDiMattina@aol.com (Mt Vernon).
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Directors will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
Psych Sheets by Session
- Entries into the 1650Y Freestyle are being reviewed to assure they are in compliance with event entry rules found in the Meet Announcement.
Timelines by Session
Link to Meet Announcement