PVS October Open Meet
October 13-15, 2006
Lee District Pool and Fairland
Hosted by Potomac Marlins, Fairland Swim Team and Curl-Burke Swim Team
Several teams have been moved to achieve better balance.
- From Fairland #2 (FAST) to Lee District (PM) -- MACH (including unattched-MACH) and BWST
- From Fairland #1 (CUBU) to Fairland #2 (FAST) -- ASA (including unattached-ASA), CODS, ERSC, FGAC, SDS (non-VSC) (including unattached-SDS)
Psych Sheets and
Psych Sheets by Session
- The psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to publicaiton of the program.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators were asked to complete their review by 3PM Monday October 9.
- Inquiries should be directed to the appropriate Meet Director, Bill Marlin at firstname.lastname@example.org, Manga Dalizu at email@example.com or Kit Mathews.at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Directors will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- A determination has been made that dive over starts will be used at all sessions on all courses. Swimmers, coaches and officials are urged to make themselves familiar with the new procedures The now posted timeline reflects this assumption..
- Timelines have now been posted. They are primarily to provide a general overview of the size of the sessions.. Due to postive check-in events are very likely to start EARLIER than the estimated time.
- Entires into the 1000Y Freestyle are still being reviewed to assure they are in compliance with event entry rules as found in the Meet Annoucement.
Timelines by Session
Link to Meet Announcement