PVS 2005 November Open Meet
November 11-13, 2005
Hosted by Occoquan Swimming
Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex
Hosted by Potomac Marlins and The FISH
Psych Sheets and
Psych Sheets by Session
- DUE TO THE LENGTH OF THE SAT AM PRELIM SESSIONS ON ONE OF THE PGS&LC COURSES SOME DELAY IN THE START OF SAT PM SESSION ON BOTH PGS&LC COURSES MAY BE NECESSARY
- BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES IN EVENTS 5-8 ON THE TWO PGS&LC COURSE ARE SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT, SWIMMERS FROM THE PM COURSE WILL LIKELY BE MOVED TO THE FISH COURSE - THE MEET DIRECTORS WILL MAKE A DETERMINATION AFTER POSITIVE CHECK-IN IS COMPLETED. SWIMMERS SHOULD TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT IN DETERMINING WHEN TO REPORT.
- IMPORTANT: In order to achieve better balance amongst entries to the November Open, the following changes in course assignments were made.
RIPS from PGS&LC#2 course to Cub Run
MACH and UN-MC from PGS&LC #1 to Cub Run
MSC[MD] from PGS&LC #2 to PGS&LC #1
TIBU from PGS&LC #2 to PGS&LC #1
- The psych sheets reflect these reassignments and are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to publicaiton of the program.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators were asked to complete their review by 11:30 AM Monday November 7.
- Inquiries should be directed to the appropriate Meet Director, Barbara Mattina at BDiMattina@aol.com (Cub Run), Mike Kraeuter at H2O-Life@worldnet.att.net (PGS&LC#1) or Bill Marlin at email@example.com (PGS&LC#2)
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Directors will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- Timelines are posted primarily to provide a general overview of the size of the sessions. Due to postive check-in events are very likely to start EARLIER than the estimated time.
Timelines by Session
Link to Meet Announcement