Psych Sheet, Timeline and Officiating Assignments for
PVS SHORT COURSE 14 & UNDER
JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONSHIPS
March 7-10, 2002
Oak Marr Recreation Center
Sanction # PVS-02-0307-23
Psych Sheets 3:00pm March 1, 2002
- These psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to publicaton of the program.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators are asked to complete their review by
11:59 PM Sunday March 3..
- Inquiries should be directed to the Meet Entry Coordinator, Dave Tonnessen email@example.com
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Director will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- There will be continous warm-up and warm-down available.
- Swimmers are responsible for providing
their own counter (if desired) and timer (mandatory) for all distance events.
- Check in times are shown in the Meet Annoucement. Check-in deadline for Events 3-4 will be delayed on Thursday until 6:00 PM
- Many officials are still needed to help staff this meet. This includes Referees, Starters, Stroke and Turns and table workers. If you can help provide this valuable assistance, please contact the host club officials chairman, Mark Hauck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Key officiating assignments for this meet are now posted. Many additional volunteers are still needed. Contact the host club officials chairman, Mark Hauck at email@example.com if you can help or if any adjustments are needed..
Anticipated Timelines 2nd 4:15pm March 6, 2002
Link to Meet Announcement