The Eastern Zone - Section II of the Speedo Champions Series
July 25-28, 2002
George Mason University - Aquatic and Fitness Center
Link to Preliminary Timeline
- Preliminary timelines for all sessions are now available. 2nd 7:45pm July 23
- Exact starting times for events will change as a result of subsequent scratches, etc.
- Due to preliminary timeline for Sunday, it is likely no time trials will be held that day. Swimmers/coaches are encouraged to make their plans on this assumption. A final determination may not be possible until the Saturday evening scratch deadline.
- These psych sheets were originally posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to finalization of meet program.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators were asked to complete their review by
5PM Tuesday July 23.
- Inquiries should be directed to the Meet Director, Kit Mathews email@example.com or at 301-524-4775
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Director will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- Entries permitted under the fax entry provisions are now included in this listing.
Women's Events 7:00pm July 23
Men's Events 7:00pm July 23
|Officials for Speedo Championship|
MORE STROKE AND TURN OFFICIALS ARE NEEDED
If you are qualified and can help, please notify (in advance, if possible) George Homewood. You may also sign-up by coming to the appropriate officials meeitng which starts at 3:00PM Thursday, 7:30AM Friday, 8:00AM Sat and Sun and 5:00 Fri-Sun evening. Dress will be white top and blue bottom, white shoes and socks. Long pants or skirts for finals are expected.
Link to Meet Results by Session
Link to Meet Announcement