September 2000 Report
- Referee, Starter and Stroke and Turn Clinics for Autumn, 2000 have been scheduled.
- Boots Hall has updated training material.
- Additional Stroke and Turn clinics being offered this fall.
- 8 prospective Referees expected to attend first time Referee's clinic
- Software to upgrade to Windows version of Hy-Tek Meet Manager has been acquired along with two laptops capable of running the software.
- Equipment ordered from CTS has been received.
- Meet Directors clinic planned for September 27.
- Dave Macedonia to attend USA Swimming Safety Coordinators at Lake Placid September 22-24
- Safety survey of pools used for PVS competition planned for this fall.