Coaches Representative Report
Bill Marlin and Bob Lindberg
BoD Report - October 23, 2002
- One coach did ask why the JO qualifying times are 5 pages long instead of a more printer friendly report
of a page or two.
- An informal survey was conducted among coaches available on deck at the
October Open PGS&LC site.
- All indicated that the meet(s) were run to
- It was noted that it was unfortunate that
Curl-Burke entries so dominated their site - it was suggested that in the
future Curl-Burke be invited to split by training site and attend two of
the three October Open venues.
- A few complaints were registered with PGS&LC
about the requirement to park in an unlighted FedEx field parking lot when
the close-in parking remained empty for the entire morning session.