POTOMAC VALLEY SWIMMING
BOARD OF DIRECTORS E-MAIL VOTE
SATURDAY OCTOBER 28, 2000
The Board by electronic vote initiated on October 28 PASSED the following three motions.
- 2001 PVS LC Schedule
- 5/26-27 PVS Distance Meet
- 6/10 SR Open I (2 sites)
- 6/17 AG I (2 sites)
- 6/24 SR Open II (2 sites)
- 7/1 AG II (2 sites)
- 7/12-15 SR Champs
- 7/20-22 JR and AG Champs 2 venues afternoon sessions
- The meet scheduled for the 1-4 of March 2001 has been modified to the
- Current PVS JR Champ QT (NST) and NO NFT QT.
- Two Courses for Prelims a Men's Course & a Women's course
- 3 heats per gender per event back at finals
- Meet to be held at PGS&LC.
- The hosts and division of moneys to be worked out with the Meet
Award Committee and the two clubs involved (RMSC & CUBU).
- The Weekend in January (25-28) that was previously to be PVS Sr Champs will
remain a PVS Sponsored meet with CUBU as the host and the format to be
determined by the host club and the Meet Award Committee jointly.
This was done to give prompt Board approval to recommendations made by the Competition Committee at its special meeting on October 25.