TOM DOLAN INVITATIONAL MEET
Additional Meet Notes
- All of the Thursday night distance events will be completed before the 12&U 200y Backstroke events
are swum. Heats of the women's 1650y Freestyle will be moved to the boys course to balance the timeline,
and will be swum before the boys 12&U 200y Backstroke.
- The 13-14 and OPEN distance events will be seeded and swum together, but scored separately.
- Additional officials are needed. Certified officials who learn of their
availability after November 28 should notify Art Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
if possible and plan to sign in on arrival at each session they work.
Kit Mathews, email@example.com at 301-524-4775.Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Director will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- These psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to commencement of the meet. This review will permit any revisions to be made prior to the meet and the publication of programs for the officials and coaches. (Programs for spectators have already been sent to the printer.)
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators are asked to complete their review by 5PM Tuesday, November 28th (final deadline).
- Inquiries should be directed to the Meet Director,
Psych Sheets by Age/Gender
Estimated Time Lines
- Timelines are posted for general information only. Events may start earlier than the times posted.
- Actual timeline will be impacted by scratches resulting from positive check-in of selected events.
Link to Meet Announcement