2006 PVS LC Junior Championships
July 13-16, 2006
University of Maryland
INFORMATION ON THE TIMELINE AND REVISED START TIMES NOW POSTED
FRIDAY AND SUNDAY SESSIONS WILL START 60 MINUTES LATER.
- These psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to publication of the program and conduct of the meet.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators are asked to complete their review by
1PM Monday July 10.
- Inquiries should be directed to the Meet Entry Coordinator, Paris Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703-391-2077.
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Director will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- Note that swimmers competing in distance events being swum on Thursday and Sunday are responsible for providing their own timer.
- The Thursday distance events will be combined with PVS Senior LC Champs and will be seeded after PVS Seniors entries. No additional warm-up is planned. A separate warm-up pool will be available.
- Entry times are under review to assure they satisfy meet entry requirements.
- All events will NOW be postively checked-in
Check-in times ARE NOW POSTED..
Expected Session Timelines
|All Sessions |
NOTE NEW SESSION START TIMES
FRIDAY AND SUNDAY SESSIONS START 60 MINUTES LATER
Other Meet Information
Link to Meet Announcement