PVS January Open Meet
January 21-22, 2006
Martin Luther King JR. Swim Center
Hosted by Rockville-Montgomery Swim Club
Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex
Hosted by The Fish and Potomac Marlins
Psych Sheets and
- The psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to publication of the program.
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators were asked to complete their review by
3PM Monday January 16..
- Inquiries should be directed to the appropriate Meet Director, Sandy Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org (MLK), Michael Kraeuter at H2O-Life@att.net (PGS&LC#1) or Bill Marlin at email@example.com (PGS&LC#2)
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Directors will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
- Timelines are posted primarily to provide a general overview of the size of the sessions.. Due to positive check-in events are very likely to start EARLIER than the estimated time.
This meet has grown from 7282 entries in 2004 to 11,136 this year. Due to a large number of entries for this meet, the following modifications have been made:
Psych Sheets by Session
- To balance entries, AAC, AST, and OCCS are moved from PGS&LC#1 to PGS&LC#2.
- Per the meet announcement all 200 yd and longer events are positive check-in events. Additional events will likely become positive check-in events at the meet directors discretion. Updates will be made as they advise us of their decisions.
- No deck entries will be accepted for this meet.
- The timelines have been rerun at 15 seconds between heats in antipation that "over the top" starts may be used.
- Because of positive check-in events may well take place earlier than posted. You should anticipate that all reasonable steps to keep the meets moving will be taken.
- Some adjustments in session start times and other refinements may be also be posted as further review is made.
Timelines by Session
Link to Meet Announcement