TOM DOLAN INVITATIONAL MEET
Additional Meet Notes
Added: Dec. 6, 2005
- The final psych sheets have been posted below.
- All of the Thursday night distance events will be completed before the 12&U 200y Backstroke events
are swum. Heats of the women's 1650y Freestyle will be moved to the boys course to balance the timeline,
and will be swum before the boys 12&U 200y Backstroke.
- The 13-14 and OPEN distance events will be seeded and swum together, but scored separately.
- Additional officials are needed. Certified officials who learn of their
availablity after December 6 should notify Art Davis at email@example.com
if possible and plan to sign in on arrival at each session they work.
Officials who gave notice of their availability by Monday December 5th will be
notified by late Tuesday December 6th of their assignments. Others will be
assigned and notified at each pre-session briefing.
Psych Sheets by Age/Gender
- These psych sheets are being posted in order to allow the meet entry process to be reviewed for accuracy prior to commencement of the meet. This review will permit any revisions to be made prior to the meet and the publication of programs for the officials and coaches. (Programs for spectators have already been sent to the printer.)
- Coaches and team meet entry coordinators are asked to complete their review by 5PM Monday December 5. (final deadline).
- Inquiries should be directed to the Meet Director, Mark Faherty firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703-861-9089
- Parents or swimmers with concerns should contact their coach or team meet entry coordinator as the Meet Director will only respond to inquires received from coaches or team meet entry coordinators.
Updated: Dec. 6, 2005
Estimated Time Lines
- Timelines are posted for general information only. Events may start earlier than the times posted.
- Actual timeline will be impacted by scratches resulting from positive check-in of selected events.
Link to Meet Announcement