2003 FALL LONG COURSE INVITATIONAL MEET
November 1-2, 2003
Sponsored by Maryland Suburban Swim Club
Sanctioned by USA Swimming through Potomac Valley Swimming
Sanction # PVC-04-05
Special Meet Information
Several modifications have been made in the meet format.
- The meet will be start warmups for both morning sessions at 9 AM. The timelines have been attached.
- The meet will end each day around 4 PM.
- Only 6 lanes will be used for competition. There will be one lane for warm-up/warm-down throughout the meet and a dead lane will separate the competition lanes from the warm-up/warm-down lane.
- All events will be preseeded.
- Since the sessions are so short there will be no concession stand.
- Officials should please contact the MSSC officials chair at firstname.lastname@example.org . All officials will be greatly appreciated.
Link to Amended Meet Annoucement