Curl-Burke Swim Club
14 and Under
February 9 and 10, 2002
This year’s Winter Qualifier has proved to be very popular. To accommodate all
the swims please observe the following:
- All events 100 yards or longer will be positive check-in. The exception being the 100
free which begins Sunday’s session.
- There will be no deck entries.
- The girls will swim in a 10 lane course. The boys will use a 8 lane course.
- GMU has been agreed to make the warm-up pool available beginning at
4:00 PM. If this becomes a "play" area it will be closed.
- Only one heat (fastest 8 seeds) of each sex will swim in the 1650 free. We currently
have 13 girls entered in the 1650 and if space opens up in the boys heat we will try to
accommodate some of the girls in that heat.
- The girls 1650 will be swum in the boys course following the boys 1650.
- On Sunday the 13-14 girls 500 will be swum in the boys course.
- Coaches are requested to let the Meet Director know by Friday AM of any athletes that will not now be participating in the meet. Swimmers should let their coaches know in advance of this if they will not be participating.
- The meet timeline is attached as a Word file
- Link to Meet Annoucment